Inspiring and Equipping your People to Fight for their Goals
How to Keep from Quitting
You are Bigger Than Your Circumstances
Ruben didn’t take up the sport of luge until he was 21 years old.
He was a marginal athlete, lived in hot and humid Houston, Texas, and financed his training himself. People laughed at him and said he was crazy. He broke many bones along the way and eventually became the only person to ever compete in four Winter Games each in a different decade.
He’s an ordinary man who accomplished the extraordinary and THAT’S what makes him special.
Because people in his audiences relate to Ruben and after hearing him are inspired to go the extra mile and fight for their goals and dreams.
Your people will learn:
- How to become resilient in the face of challenges.
- How to become mentally tough.
- How to create a vision that keeps them from becoming discouraged.
- How to create the mindset of a champion.
- How to outlast their competition.
- How to win regardless of the circumstances.
“Ruben did a phenomenal job at our sales kick off.”
– Mariana Castro – General Manager – Microsoft
Whatever it Takes
Bouncing Back Quickly to Win
“Your talk was superb. You helped our conference shine!”
– Daniel Ranta – Director, Knowledge Sharing – ConocoPhillips
“Ruben did a phenomenal job of bringing a message of hope to our associates.”
– David Erland – New York Life
“Ruben, you have inspired us all to reach new heights, and for that we salute you.”
– Kurt Ritter – General Marketing Manager – Chevrolet Motor Division
“Ruben’s message was insightful, motivating and inspirational. Ruben stands out a as a role model for all who have dreams and want to learn how to turn them into reality.”
– Neddy Perez – Shell Oil
“Ruben ignited our meeting. His message was right on target. It generated immediate action and helped us excel as a company.”
– George Chavel – CEO – Sodexo
“This was a fantastic lesson on leadership. Listening to ‘The story of your dreams and your life’ is a real example for us to follow as Business leaders.”
– Caroline Basyn – CIO – Bacardi
Why Choose Inspirational Speaker Ruben Gonzalez?
When you hire the right speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and alive with possibilities.
Over 100 Fortune 500 Clients
Best Selling Author
Award Winning Speaker
Funny, Engaging, Real
People Relate to Ruben
Depending on your objectives, Ruben can tailor his presentation in several directions.
Ruben’s presentation is about what he had to do to get to the Winter Games and how following those principles will help you realize your goals faster. Bottom line, he helps improve individual and organizational performance.
In order to achieve his dream he had to:
- Muster the belief in himself that he could actually make it,
- Reverse engineer the whole process,
- Sell himself to the people whose help he would need,
- Create a team of people to help him get there,
- Raise capital to fund the project,
- Become resilient in the face of huge obstacles, and finally,
- Perform under huge pressure.
Ruben made it in spite of:
- Not taking up the sport of luge until he was 21 years old,
- Living thousands of miles from the luge training centers and,
- Not being a great athlete to begin with.
He went on to become the only person to ever compete in four Winter Games each in a different decade.
“If you will listen to Ruben speak your life will change.”
– Lou Holtz
Ruben will show your people how to:
- Increase their self-belief,
- Become more resilient so they can overcome obstacles,
- Become self-reliant so can solve their own problems,
- Improve sales closing rates,
- Work as a team,
- Become better leaders,
- Improve customer retention rates, and
- To take responsibility to they can become more productive.
Ruben’s story takes people’s excuses away and fills them with the belief they need to fight for their goals and dreams. Ruben will give your people a swift kick in the rear.
His story will be a wake up call that will leave your people wanting to burn the house down – ready to take massive action for you.
Ruben will Help You Reach Your Objectives
He’ll Teach Your People World-class Best Practices That will Improve Their Performance